|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||19th March|
Senior Project Manager
Languages: French or Dutch and English
Contract: 12 month +
Our client is looking for a project manager who will help it to set up and monitor its IT project portfolios. These activities are estimated at half time. This will consist among other things in the selection and implementation of a portfolio management tool to support in particular the sub-processes related to the management of the following portfolios:
* Time management;
* Resource demand & capacity management;
* Resource allocation & conflict management;
* Budget management;
* Within the IT department, during his other half-time, they will also take charge of several IT projects, or even ensure business coordination if necessary. The projects which will be entrusted to it will preferably be applicative.
For each project for which he is responsible, the project manager is expected to:
* establish a project plan specifying in particular the objectives and scope, planning, tasks and expected deliverables, the review and approval cycle, organization, reporting;
* monitor costs, compliance with the schedule and resources throughout the project;
* provide effective coordination of the project team by ensuring its motivation;
* contribute to updating the business case;
* make sure to identify and manage dependencies, risks and issues, assumptions impacting their project;
* contribute to the management of the latter at the portfolio level.
* They are also expected to participate in increasing the client's level of maturity in terms of project & portfolio management.
* minimum 5 years of experience in managing an IT project management portfolio;
* minimum 5 years of experience in application project management;
* the consultant must at least be able to interact (verbally and in writing) fluently either in French or in Dutch and he must at least have a passive knowledge of the other language;
* he must have a good technical knowledge of English.
ASSETS SPECIFIC TO THE FUNCTION
* experience in the SAP world;
* experience in setting up a portfolio management tool;
* experience in the utilities sectors, and more specifically in the water sector;
* have a Prince2 or PMI certification.
* excellent communication (written and verbal);
* customer orientation and results;
* good analytical and synthesis skills;
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Danielle Jones
Reference: TJ/662/1101682 DZJ_1616175237
Job ID: 2911047