This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Success Manager to join a multi-disciplined team responsible for delivering software change to an award-winning and fast-growing global recruitment organisation. Your role will involve working with senior stakeholders in the UK, Europe, Asia and the Americas to ensure user adoption and promote industry-leading standards of recruitment.
Youll be Competitive, Urgent, Influential, Positive, Impactful & Informed. Youll want to make a real difference and will be ambitious in your career aspirations. Youll have the right attitude; to question the status quo, to suggest and implement improvements and strive to be the best that we can.
* Working closely with all levels of the organisation to understand business needs and recommend suitable functionality and ways of working based on those needs
* Designing and running workshops and training content, tailoring engagement and training plans that match the differing needs of directors, managers, consultants and operational staff.
* Assisting in the design, tone and delivery of communications covering new features and best practice with the goal of driving user adoption
* Developing and delivering marketing material, competitions and activities, including creative and engaging options for remote learning. Empowering our users with the confidence to use the platform to its fullest extent and improving their profitability
* Assist with the onboarding of new sales & operational staff. Working with the Learning & Development team to create and deliver material that ensures our standards of knowledge and ability are met and improved
* Being the organisational lead for training the trainer, engaging both the Learning & Development team, Super Users and various levels of management to ensure that best practices are built into business-wide training and coaching wherever applicable.
* Maintaining adoption standards through monitoring usage and running regular reviews to ensure that consultants and leadership are utilising the technology to its full potential.
* Identifying areas for improvement and training both through user engagement, reporting and analysis
* Working with business leadership to implement and manage a suite of assessments for existing users to ensure that user adoption is high, company standards are maintained, and best practice is being adhered to
* Building relationships across the business to help promote close and effective collaboration between the Sales and CRM teams
* Working with the CRM team to understand the future roadmap and strategy of the platform, providing insight into the needs of the business to help steer future enhancements and assistance in turning these ideas into presentable solutions
You will have…
* A high standard of written and spoken communication - you will be expected to engage with all levels of the business and adapt your communication style to suite
* Strong presentation skills, being able to clearly & confidently present ideas and content to both business and technical stakeholders
* Self-motivation and creativity; you should have a mindset to continually improve business processes, user adoption and the technical solutions that support them
* The ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and adapt to changes and new challenges as they arise
* A self-starter mindset, providing your own ideas to solve problems and an appetite to fully understand all the tools at your disposal to come up with new creative proposals to solutions and requests
* An empathetic attitude with great listening skills - it is important that you can understand user needs to provide solutions and provide necessary feedback to the CRM team
* Interest in using technology to provide elegant and efficient solutions to business needs and appreciation of the potential of new technology to improve the recruitment industry
* An understanding of CRM processes and the recruitment industry