You are an experienced Network Supporter (m/f/d) looking for a new project?
My client, an international player in the pharmaceutical industry, is currently in need of Network Support the following exciting project:
- Person to possess the basic networking skills to directly console to a device and perform basis configuration
- Team to posses knowledge on Telecom connectivity kits (Cat cable punching tool,MDF punching etc.)
- Person to have knowlegde on different types of Ethernet and fiber Cables . Follow cabling standards (TIA-568 standard; ) & fiber testing equipment
- Under break fix activities repairreplace faulty equipment and software to the applicable OEM recommendation, peripheral cabling (E. g patch cables used to connect wall blocks, line interface units, etc. )
- Tasks to be performed by FSO under onsite MACD'S are below
- Add/remove CSU/DSU
- Add/remove out of band access devices/modems
- Add a router, switch, firewall or its modules and cards (chassis-based or non-chassis based)
- Rogue device identification (tracing the cable from the switch to the end location)
- Wiping configs
- Technician to have knowledge on MS Visio to create applicable documentation and security and network related knowledge to perform these tasks (e.g., network diagrams, CMDB data, compliance documentation, DNS records, Change records)
- Technician to perform Site surveys perform (including wireless LAN site surveys) to capture all in-scope equipment and related peripheral Equipment located at a Site, and to ensure all Site documentation is accurate and up-to-date and conducted in accordance with client and OEM standards.
- CCNA certification
- Minimum 5yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
- Strong Experience in providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Devices
- Strong knowledge on hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Good knowledge in KVM
- Strong knowledge on cables and connectors etc CAT45, fiber cables, SFP etc.
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Knowledge of MS OFFICE & O365
- Customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen escalation situations
- High level of acceptance
- Start: asap
- Duration: min. 6 month
- Location: Schaffhausen (Remote possible, not 100%)
If this position as Network Supporter (m/f/d) sounds like the next step in your career apply as soon as possible! Please send your CV over to c.barth[at]computerfutures.ch along with information about your availability and salary expectation.
If this project is not for you, but you know someone who might be interested, please feel free to pass over my contact details or provide me with a name and e-mail address so I can follow up.
I´m looking forward to hearing from you!
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.