|Listed on:||19th March|
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good... and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what's right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
All our business solutions are developed with one thing in mind - to make doing business easier for all our customers. And, when markets change as rapidly and as drastically as they do at the moment, that counts for a lot. It's the reason our products are valued by so many business customers around the world and it's also the reason that you'll make such an important contribution to what we do here.
Here at Sage, we're introducing a new collection of micro services (APIs) and web components/apps to manage our backend billing, fulfilment, and delivery systems to support our new ‘Sage Commerce' platform. A customer clicks ‘Submit' in our global online store and Sage Commerce service fabric takes over.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you'll deliver expertise to help us lead and develop this new micro service with Build and Release pipelines (10+) in Microsoft Azure DevOps.
• In-depth knowledge of AWS infrastructure
• Hands-on with automation scripting, and GitHub version control
• Familiarity with API and command-line processing
• Knowledge of DevOps standard methodologies
• Lead and develop new Build and Release pipelines in Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Use YAML version-controlled pipeline scripts (via GitHub) that manage environment variables, connect to AWS Secrets and deploy build packages to AWS containers via EKS and Kubernetes-managed nodes
• Develop, mentor and encourage more junior members of the team
• Make a difference to the communities we live and work in, with your five volunteer days each year
Contact Name: Sage
Job ID: 2910824