Digital Verification Engineer! Excellent opportunity to join a global semiconductor company in the heart of Edinburgh.
You will be part of a new verification team which collaborates on the verification of gate-driver ICs and SoCs based on innovative new core architectures.
This is a great time to join my clients expanding European Design Centre in Edinburgh, Scotland. Critical to their new product development plans, the Centre designs advanced power control IC's for a broad range of product applications and are recognised world-wide as providing state-of-the-art automotive power integrated circuits.
For this role you must have experience in System Verilog, Verilog, UVM/OVM, C/C++ and scripting in TCL/TK, Python.
- Review and analysis of IP and system-level design specifications to drive identification of functional coverage conditions.
- Propose and implement appropriate verification solutions to meet functional coverage requirements.
- Verilog/SystemVerilog/UVM testbench development.
- Code and functional coverage analysis and debug of RTL and gate-level simulations.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of verification methodology, automation and regression control.
- Knowledge of the embedded SoC design and verification life cycle with an emphasis on design verification tasks such as: test plan development, test bench creation, test coverage analysis and debug of unexpected design behaviour.
- Knowledge of CPU, Memory or I/O Subsystem microarchitectures (caches, virtual memory, DMA, memory access optimisation's).
- Experience identifying functional coverage conditions based on microarchitecture specifications.
- Experience of SystemVerilog digital & mixed-signal verification.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.
Contact Name: Rachel Mason