Data & Analytics Architect (m/f/d)
For our partner company we are looking for a Data & Analytics Architect who is joining their global team and sharing their passion for technology by enjoying translating strategy into architecture. You will work in a small team, but will work closely with many business units and projects which will enable you to actively demonstrate your anlytical managerial communications.
Your role as Data & Analytics Architect (m/f/d)
- Identify, prioritize and propose GDS (Global Data Services) and group wide relevant data topics
- Conceptual, Logical and physical Ontologies: Design and implementation of ontologies of different levels (domain, product or application ontologies) - Formats RDF and OWL 3.0, Semantic Library definition and Semantic automatic identification - out of existing documents but also from business directly
- Conceptual, Logical and physical Data end ERM: Data and Information modelling skills and experience in modelling large and complex data models
- Support the development for the Enterprise Ontology which defines the scope and describes the content of the data relevant for the Group functions as well as for cross domain data exchange and synergies. Those activities involve ontology design and modelling, defining data analysis capabilities and framework, and supporting establishing and maintaining domain ontologies
- Support implementation in collaboration with other Data & Analytics architects, spending ca. 20 % of time for SR for further development of the D&A capabilities
- Liaise, align and partner with all relevant bodies, colleagues and SMEs as well as related functions
- Master Study or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, natural sciences or comparable education/qualification
- Several years of working in development of Enterprise/Information Architecture or similar role with a deep understanding of information architecture, information models, master data management, warehousing and related fields
- Deep understanding of the design and development of ontologies and the ability to work close with business stakeholders to understand business models and required use cases
- Strong communication and consulting skills to drive solution finding and being able to explain even complex topics in a simple and understandable manner
- Ability to understand the value of data in the context of the business unit and understand the impacts of data on current and future business models
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Start date: 01.04.2021/ asap
- Duration: 3 months
If you would like to apply for this project as Data & Analytics Architect (m/f/d), please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.