Bid Manager - SC CLEARED
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Qualify opportunities to optimise use of resources and conversion
* Manage the bid process and write proposals to the highest standards and demanding deadlines
* Manage and co-ordinate the assigned bid team to maximise their output and drive continuous development
* Convey compelling reasons why clients should select
* Facilitate and lead storyboard sessions to development concise, compliant and compelling answers
* Assist with the creation of presentations to ensure consistency
* Support the creation, communication and implementation of market leading bid tools and proces
* Manage a bid tracker to monitor activity and track success (KPIs)
* Carry out client debriefs whether won or lost and feedback to internal stakeholders
It is important that you have experience with the following:
* Successful achievement in managing highly complex bids with numerous stakeholders
* Working within a complex, diverse and secure environment (SC Clearance Required / Achievable)
* Leading and embedding bid best practice
* Owning and being accountable for the entire bid process
* Strong capability with the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as strong business English, written and oral communications skills.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to analyse complex client needs and determine a suitable response
* 5+ years' experience in a similar function (bid / sales / procurement)
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.