Job Title: Acquisition Surveyor
Location: Home based with regular travel
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, permanent
The Company is an independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks.
They are looking for an Acquisition Surveyor to assist in the delivery of various acquisition and planning projects and to identify and investigate sites which meet the operational needs of the business and manage the acquisition process of such sites from identification to possession.
- Work within a small team and will be responsible for managing suppliers to deliver end-to-end site passive infrastructure
- Carry out site surveys and searches
- Responsible for ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements
- Manage supplier delivery via regular review meetings and reporting and will be responsible for forecasting and managing delivery profiles
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary
- Manage the change control process for site lists or specific site requirements and have responsibility for ensuring appropriate and fit for purpose processes and reporting requirements are in place
- Provide clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment
- Support the Delivery managers in end to end governance and driving forward all regional acquisition delivery
- Ensuring compliance with site acquisition policies and procedures and all statutory requirements (e.g. planning, contract and landlord & tenant legislation)
- Experience in Acquisition within the Telecoms sector. Preferably experience in previous site searches
- Previous Planning Experience and good eye for detail
- Proven experience of effective supplier and stakeholder management
- Good working knowledge and understanding of site design guidelines and specifications
- Able to identify potential risks and issues related to rollout and escalate or proactively manage accordingly
- Excellent IT and database skills, in particular MS Excel
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Acquisition Executive, Acquisition Specialist, Telecoms Acquisition Executive, Acquisition and Planning Manager, Logistic and Acquisition Manager, Acquisition and Planning Surveyor, Telecoms Acquisition Specialist will also be considered.