Commercial Manager - Inside IR35
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
To undertake a range of commercial activity including sourcing & contract management. To support the overall provision of a commercial service to the organisation in accordance with departmental and organisational targets.
* Delivery of a portfolio of Commodities/ Projects including contract management of suppliers and competitive tender exercises.
* Supervise the quality, secure handling and dissemination of data/information, maintaining confidentiality, sensitivity and a duty of care in line with policy.
* Executing sourcing strategies to support delivery of business objectives.
* Working closely with internal stakeholders to effectively manage sourcing/competitive tender exercises and inform future requirements.
* Delivering procurement activities including sourcing & contract management, in line with EU and UK procurement law, and Procurement policy.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* MCIPS (Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply) Level 6 or equivalent
* A proven procurement background of successful delivery in a complex and changing environment, preferably in the public sector.
* Excellent knowledge of Procurement legislation.
* Excellent organisational and analytical skills
* Experience of effectively working as part of a team
* Proven experience of tendering activity & customer / service delivery.
* Proficient with tools such as Word and Excel and MS project.
* Be able to lead and deliver procurements from cradle to grave.
* Proven experience of tendering activity & customer / service delivery
* Effective management of contracts
* Provide advice on sourcing options and commercial models for category
* Ensure value for money is achieved and is sustainable and that risk is managed within the risk appetite
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.