|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||15th March|
Regulatory Project Manager (Regulatory, TOM Design, Government)
Project Manager (Regulatory, TOM Design, Government)
£500 to £600 a day (Inside IR35)
Currently looking for an experienced, dynamic and hands-on project manager to join a Central Government Change Team. You will have previous experience of working on Regulatory projects, TOM design & delivery within a Business Change setting.
The following skills and experience are required for this post: -
* Prince 2, MSP, or APMG qualified Project Manager
* Experience of working on Projects with TOM redesign
* Experience of working on Projects on Regulatory Projects
* Experience in defining and delivering business cases for transformational change to existing services
* Experience of managing and delivering multiple projects at once, on-time and on-budget, with excellent knowledge of programme management methods
* Experience in implementing business change which includes digitally enabled change
* A natural collaborator who's confident dealing with a variety of stakeholders, who inspires trust and can flex their style
* Translate strategy and future state vision into tangible project and programme plans, on time scales ranging from short-term to 3 - 5 years
* Drive and lead the development of a compelling business case to bid for investment to deliver transformation change.
* Ensuring programme outcomes are clearly defined and tracked
* Managing the programme's budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against benefits
* Engage with the wider business for their input and support, keeping everyone aware of project time scales and dependencies, and gaining sign off for key decisions & milestones
* Help make sure work flows efficiently through a variety of teams, tracking progress and proactively managing risks and changes
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Lucy Bradbury
Job ID: 2909153