Project Manager - FR & NL
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Expected start date: ASAP
Expected end date: 31/12/2021
*Must speak English and French or Dutch at minimum*
Purpose of the mission:
Project: We are looking to recruit an internal project manager in our Operations department in order to pilot our hybrid cloud program.
* Set up a hybrid cloud solution, a component of the Brussels cloud with the help of the client teams.
* Frame the architectural activity and ensure the agreement of the stakeholders.
* Support co-sourcing projects as part of the implementation of this hybrid cloud.
* Propose a support plan for the teams as part of this transformation.
* Ensure that the various planned activities are delivered on time.
* Ensure that business or technical projects are carried out on time, on scope and on budget using an appropriate project management methodology.
* Ensure continuous alignment between the different stakeholders, within teams, other departments or directorates.
* Manage and have all the projects of this cloud program managed.
* Manage virtual teams across the different departments.
* Ensure strict governance and reporting adapted to the various levels of management.
* Ensure that the needs of internal and external customers are taken into account and that business / technical solutions are provided in accordance with agreed requirements.
* Challenge technical proposals with the help of architects, requests for changes throughout the duration of the program.
Risk management :
* Avoid problems by identifying risks and issues proactively and by initiating appropriate mitigation actions in good time.
* Communicate project-related issues to senior management and / or project stakeholders in a timely manner, ensuring that they can always take appropriate action within their organisation.
* Define, in cooperation with your team, a clear and realistic project / program plan that meets the objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and associated resources.
* Obtain the commitment of the various actors on the expected results.
* Challenge the various parties involved in order to guarantee delivery on time.
* Define, with all the parties concerned, the budget (resources and investments) necessary for the project.
* Ensure that this budget will be approved by all the necessary "governance bodies".
* Identify budget variances in time and challenge them by preventing your projects from exceeding their budget.
Reporting and Communication:
* Ensure continuous liaison with the management of the actors concerned in order to avoid surprises by ensuring that they are "at all times" fully informed of the progress of the project.
* Ensure the daily management and supervision of one or more virtual teams.
* Minimum 10 years of proven experience as a dedicated project manager in complex environments, including at least one proven experience in an infrastructure and cloud environment.
* Proven management of several large business / technical projects from end to end and across the organisation.
Technical skills for projects :
* Experience of the agile working method and kanban management.
* Understand the roadmaps and principles of cloud architecture.
* Experience of frequent interactions with general management.
* Familiar with PMI project management methodologies, Prince 2 (certification is a plus).
* Familiarisation with office 365 office tools.
* Specific affinity with content in specific areas.
* AZURE (and AWS) certifications are a plus.
Personal Skills :
* Leadership skills to effectively manage virtual project teams and multiple stakeholders in managerial positions, both business and technical.
* Conflict management.
* Capable of serenity in a constantly changing environment which can be stressful.
* Solutions oriented.
* Results oriented.
* Initiative taker.
* Versatile, able to manage all types of projects, business and techniques.
* FR / NL / EN.
Required experience in cloud :
* Monitoring and implementation of a platform and the delivery of private, hybrid and / or public cloud technology programs, mainly on Microsoft Azure and secondarily on Amazon Cloud, IBM Cloud, NetApp Cloud , Google Cloud, HPE Greenlake.
* Experience in managed services (data center management on behalf of a client) and / or with managed service management consoles.
* Technical understanding of VMware Enterprise technologies and their capabilities: Cloud Foundation, vSphere, vSAN, NSX, vRealize Suite, SMARTS, CISCO ACI, etc.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.