Technical Infrastructure Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Infrastructure Manager - Cloud / SaaS
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Technical Infrastructure Engineer / Specialist to join a reputable and expanding Software as a Service company based in Manchester as their Infrastructure Manager.
This business is going through a large period of growth due to continued success even during the current pandemic. They are looking for someone to become their Infrastructure Manager - Initially taking ownership across their infrastructure yourself, overtime expanding to manage a team.
You would work alongside senior managers within the technical team within a fully cloud-based environment - AWS & Azure. Responsible for the management, monitoring, optimisation & compliance of all production system infrastructure & the small internal IT domain.
Skills & Experience:
* At least 2+ years experience supporting & managing infrastructure, preferably in a software business environment. We are looking for someone personable & enthusiastic so someone looking to take a step up could be a great fit.
* Some experience managing a cloud environment is desirable - AWS or Azure
* Experience with Microsoft Office 365 cloud-hosted environment with Active Directory
* An broad knowledge base across the infrastructure space; Windows Server management, Production Backup & recovers, Web Application, System Security etc
* Experience working with 3rd parties & service providers - not just an Internal IT estate
* Experienced providing a high level of technical support as well as managing on going projects & continuous improvements
* Exposure to MySQL Database management would be desirable
This is an ambitious business with clear goals with a creative, energetic and committed team. This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to take responsibility & ownership over a function or someone who wants to have direct impact on a business.
Fully remote for the moment this role will move to a 1-2 days in the office in the future.