Manchester / London
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
We are transforming our application estate into a service-based architecture, based on a modern Microsoft Tech Stack, hosted in Azure. We use continuous delivery pipelines to build, test and deploy our applications and infrastructure securely, reliably and repeatedly.
We are exploring new ways of working, and are understanding how Agile practices delivered at scale can allow us to both move at pace and better respond to our fast evolving and growing business. Concurrently, we are growing our development capability by building out a new Technology Hub in the heart of Manchester, which will host multiple long-lived, cross-functional product-based engineering teams, and will work closely with our business teams and our parallel development centre in London.
We are on the Scaled Agile, Dev Ops and Cloud journey and as part of this are rolling out Agile coaching Framework to the teams.
We are looking for an Agile Coach to help us progress with our Agile transformation. As part of this journey, you will lead the implementation of the Agile mindset, principles, practices and tools required to create high performing teams that deliver efficiently in line with customer expectations.
You will spend your day coaching the teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Business Owners, conducting training with wider audiences, identifying and, where possible, helping to remove impediments that are restricting organisational agility and educating senior leadership on their role within an agile organisation.
* Experience leading Agile transformations in a multi team environment
* Ability to articulate a clear vision and motivate others towards achieving that goal
* Follows technology, industry and market trends and keeps knowledge current
* Ability to communicate with ease at a level appropriate to the audience, e.g. the details to a technical audience but also the high-level points with clarity to key business stakeholders
* Financial Services knowledge is preferred, but not essential