|Listed on:||11th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £40,000|
|Start Date:||2021-03-11 00:00:00|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Software Integration Developer
Up to £40,000 DOE Plus Benefits & Perks Package (see below)
Our client is a solutions provider for the Software as a Service (SaaS) market, using the internet as a delivery platform to revolutionise the way businesses manage their accounts. They are now looking for a Software Integration Developer to join their team in a home-based position.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with the latest cloud-based integration tools and get to know our client's business first-hand through user engagement and professional development schemes.
As a Software Integration Developer, you will be tasked with:
- Working as part of a team to build and maintain API based integrations between customers and our client's cloud accounting platform
- Building and configuring integrations to requirements and agreed deadlines
- Working with Programme Managers and the QA Team during the integration testing phases
- Liaising with our client's Support Team to diagnose and resolve issues with existing integrations
- Taking collective ownership of the overall API architecture and integration strategy
- Operating effectively within an agile/lean environment
- Working in a cross-cultural team of Business Analysts, Programme Managers and third party application experts on integrations
To be considered as a Software Integration Developer, you will need:
- At least two years' experience of developing with APIs and commercial ETL and/or iPaaS systems, ideally in the Microsoft Azure environment
- Knowledge of various architectures and protocols such as REST, XML, FTP, TCP and SOAP
- Knowledge of secure transmissions, digital certificates, security and privacy standards
- Experience of dealing with third parties and other vendors
Knowledge of Power Apps, Express and Node.js would be beneficial to your application. Experience of integrating with various third-party APIs would also be an advantage, as would basic knowledge of unit and integration testing.
Other organisations may call this role API Developer, or Integration Developer.
But what's in it for you?
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Subsidised ongoing professional development
- Company pension
- Access to Employee Share Ownership Scheme
- Flexibility in terms of working from home
- Join an international company (headquarters in Dublin, offices in London and an offshore team in Croatia)
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Software Integration Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.