|Listed on:||10th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £40,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Derby or Nottingham
If you're a qualified Project Manager with experience of delivering complex multi-site technology projects, this is a brilliant opportunity to make an impact on the operations of a forward-thinking tech business.
About The Oragnisation
Our client is a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. With their own UK data centres, national MPLS network and many strong USPs, their portfolio includes colocation, cloud, connectivity, continuity and collaboration solutions.
As they continue to experience year-on-year growth, they are now looking for a Project Manager to join them at their Derby or Nottingham offices and support the expansion of their Service Delivery Team.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare and pension
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- £1,200 refer a friend bonus
- Free wellbeing help and advice
- Discounts on gym memberships, as well as hundreds of online and high street retailers
- Save money on holidays
It's an incredibly exciting time to join our client's team - they are expanding into new markets and introducing new solutions into their product range.
Within an engaging and invigorating work environment, you'll play an important role in our client's ongoing success by overseeing projects that will increase their existing capabilities and allow them to deliver the very best to their customers.
Our client believes their people are leaders in their field. They do all they can to ensure they remain engaged, challenged and happy. This includes excellent benefits, a supportive, inclusive culture and great development prospects.
As the Project Manager, you'll oversee a range of complex customer delivery projects, ensuring that multi-product, multi-site solutions are delivered within budget, to tight timescales and to the required quality. A major focus of your role will be to ensure industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction are achieved for every project.
In this fast-paced role, you will:
- Act as the primary point of focus and contact for customer solution delivery projects
- Liaise with teams across all functions and third party suppliers to define, agree and document project delivery plans
- Arrange and attend customer and supplier meetings as required
- Provide regular, proactive status updates to all customers
- Create and maintain resource plans and risk and Issue logs for all projects
- Escalate any projects to ensure they are managed and brought back on track
- Maintain management reports and project documentation
To join our client as a Project Manager, you will need:
- Proven experience of delivering complex multi-site technology projects
- A project management qualification, such as Agile or PRINCE2
- An understanding of the importance of, and how to deliver, great customer service
- Excellent communication skills, face-to-face, verbal and written with the ability tailor your message to different audiences
- High attention to detail
- A proactive approach and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A team player mentality
Our client wants to hear from you if you've worked as a Technical Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, IT Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager, Programme Delivery Manager, or Senior IT Project Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.