Data Scientist, Copenhagen
We are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist for a leading data analytic business in Denmark.
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Work at pace to deadlines across multiple projects.
- Work effectively within a team.
- Work with complex data and information feeds to draw sound conclusions.
- Work with cloud-based platforms, such as AWS, Azure.
- Understand data manipulation, assessment and explatory analysis.
- Work on Data visualisation and dashboarding tools to effectively inform stakeholders and senior decision makers.
- Understand and follow best practises in key areas such as quality assurance, coding standards and version control.
- See data products, projects or services through from initial discovery to mature, successful implementation.
- Identify and apply the most appropriate data science solution to unstructured business problems.
- Related degree: Maths, Numeric related Degree, Data Scientist, AI, Machine Learning etc.
- Experience with Data visualisation with nice plots
- Experience Modelling data with Linear regression
- Well-structured coding skills in Python / R (experience with Ploty wrapper, Qliksense or similar)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with computational statistics tools and / or Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
Interested in hearing more?
Call Eddie on [Telephone number removed] or email Click here to contact this recruiter