Senior Cyber Security Cloud Architect
A highly-regarded global consulting client currently looking for a Senior Cloud Security Architect. The role is to be based in London - with remote working for the foreseeable with latterly flexibility around home and agile working across office and client sites when needed.
The guaranteed base for the role is c£100,000 depending on experience plus a car (or cash equivalent), bonuses, favourable pension and extras.
The role is a highly-strategic cyber security role tasked with providing a superior level of security architecture direction for a skilled team and a broad portfolio of clients. This individual will relish not just the opportunities to execute and lead cyber cloud architecture - but also stepping up to vCISO where needed.
This professional will have the following core responsibilities:
* Experience working at vCISO.
* Experience of leading cyber security cloud architecture.
* Present cyber security strategy to C-Level and executive management
* Work with broad client cyber teams, as well as internal client stakeholders on practical implementation of cloud security architectures and capabilities.
Typically, you will carry;
* Bachelors degree in computer sciences, business administration, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience preferred
* Deep and broad experience in a senior security architect or similar role
* Up to date and proven awareness of relevant cloud technologies (i.e. Azure, AWS)
* Experience creating control frameworks as well as implementing and designing security controls
* Experience creating security reference architectures for solutions
* Experience working in a matrix model supporting and leading cyber security initiatives, and act as an advisor and subject matter expert in non-cyber security led initiatives and projects across multiple regions or organizational functions
* Experience of the following in a highly complex and global organization