Planning and Compliance Manager (Renewable Energy)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£50000 - £75000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Planning and Compliance Manager (Renewables)Scotland£50,000 - £70,000 + Remote Working + Health Insurance + Pension + HolidaysRise Energy are working with an established Renewable Energy company to find a proven individual with experience in managing the pre-application and consenting stages of projects.In this role you will be responsible for managing and growing a team that will be responsible for site surveys, feasibility studies, planning applications, environmental compliance and other works necessary for the setup of commercial scale Solar PV and Onshore Wind sites.The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about Renewables and looking to be a part of a rapidly growing company. They will also have previous experience of managing Renewable Energy projects up until the point of construction.This role will be perfect for such an experienced individual who is looking to take the next step up in their career by combining their professional responsibilities with those of leading a specialist team.
* Sourcing sites and conducting site feasibility studies to propose Renewable solutions
* Considering and managing risks such as planning, environmental, technical and resource risks
* Submitting planning applications and liaising with authorities, as well as leading on appeals and public enquiries
* Supporting Land Agents and the Development Director to secure land agreements
* Overall responsibility for growing and leading a team to manage development and consenting stages of projects
* Knowledge of planning and environment legislation, and of GIS software
* Experience in managing pre-application and consenting stages of commercial scale Wind and Solar projects
* Experience in submitting and managing planning appeals
* Relevant environmental degree and/or chartered status
* Strong communication skills, outgoing and capable of managing inter-disciplinary teamsRise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply