Here at Iceland we're different. We care. We're not a dull stuffy corporate. We're one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our eCommerce team within our Head Office in Deeside, near Chester.
The aim of the Data Analyst role is to support the team in providing key insight and opportunities for the wider eCommerce team and turning insight into action.
- Support the Online Trading Strategy through analysing customer shopping behaviour.
- Proactively drive & identify opportunities through continuous review of all aspects of the digital journey.
- Provide in-depth analysis of all aspects of the digital journey.
- Identify areas to improve customer journey and feed this into the conversion rate optimisation roadmap.
- Measure trading activity to understand the impact of the customer lifecycle, incrementality of trade levers and cost of sale.
- Work with key stakeholders to create/automate reports to measure performance and provide tools for others to make tangible impact.
- Provide and communicate insight from projects to key stakeholders.
- Segmentation & Personalisation.
- Work with the wider marketing team to analyse marketing campaigns to maximise return on investment.
- Drive data driven decision making through A/B tests or other analysis.
- Confident in working with teams both across the business and externally.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the quality of the site.
- Pragmatic decision making, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, and customer experience; determine the implications and make recommendations as needed.
Essential skills and Qualifications needed in this role:
- Web analytics tool experience E.g. Google Analytics OR Adobe Analytics. Including ability to produce insightful reports and pull ad hoc data reliably at pace
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information, based on solid research
- An understanding of SQL (the ability to write basic queries)
- Highly numerate and analytical, with proficiency in Excel is required. Reasonable knowledge of Statistics is also required
- Experience with statistical analysis software (R, Python, SAS or similar)
- Knowledge of tracking on the web e.g. event tracking
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI or similar)
- eCommerce experience
- Forecasting experience
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Double discount weeks
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.