Developer - C# Web API Restful/JSON ChatBot Python SQL - Investment Bank
- Solid experience in Client Server infrastructure, UI, Back End APIs, workflow execution
- Solid experience in restful/JSON APIs, eg using WebAPI
- Solid experience in high scalability, availability, resiliency, multithreaded architectures and optimised UI's
- Solid experience with relational databases and SQL knowledge
- Proficient in C#, Python, with a good knowledge of API ecosystems
- Experience with Real Time messaging protocols, protobufs, etc.
- Ability to write unit tests within standard frameworks
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing environment, with a strong interest in continuous improvement and delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Advanced knowledge of development tools to troubleshoot web-based applications
- Strong problem solving skills and good understanding of the best practices and importance of Test Automation processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Strong Planning & Priority Setting - monitors progress and adapts plans according to changes in circumstances
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; with a client service focus and strong influencing skills to foster adoption
- General understanding of finance and structured investment products, particularly from a sales perspective.
- An ability to design performant software and an understanding of application performance profiling.
- ChatBot or Virtual Assistant experience
- Experience in Data Analytics and visualization solutions (Tableau, Power BI)
- Willing to participate to Symphony Hackathons
- Working experiences with CI/CD tools: Jenkins Pipeline and plugins, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ansible
- Familiarity with Symphony or other enterprise social software, preferred but not required.
We are now seeking for an individual with expertise in bot development as part of the rollout of a new digital initiative - to aid efforts aligned to the development and execution of the internal adoption program and the new client offering development.
- Assist with the design of workflow automated solutions, interconnecting the bank application systems through APIs and bots in accordance with the standard platform design principle and conventions
- Support full life cycle implementation of Bot projects (building prototypes, validating scenarios, develop ChatBots and framework infrastructure for deployment at scale)
- Work with the GM Lab to build and implement NLP, AI & Machine Learning, Analytics solutions through the Bot Framework to expand
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/product/trends related to ChatBots and corresponding architecture solutions
- Contribute to the global bot governance framework. Maintain good documentation on bots developed and produce any user manuals as required. Help to create and maintain a library of education collateral
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location