|Listed on:||22nd February|
|Salary/Rate:||£19,000 - £25,000|
Due to expansion an IT Support Technician is required to join a hugely successful company providing IT support to their education customers.
As an IT Support Technician you will be responsible for providing a high standard of support to clients by assisting with hardware and software issues.
To be successful in this role you will be an effective communicator with strong customer service skills. You will demonstrate a willingness to learn and desire to become part of this friendly, efficient team.
Your Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of Windows servers 2008-2016
- Strong MS Office experience & knowledge of O365
- Comfortable using all versions of Windows
- An understanding / experience with Network Security Technologies
- Hyper V / VM ware, Active Directory, Group Policy Management, DNS Configuration, DCHP Configuration and WSUS Management knowledge is important for the role
- Any additional practical experience with WSUS Management, MDT / WDS capture and Antivirus knowledge, would be an advantage
- Knowledge of routers and switches
- Further knowledge of iPad Deployment Solutions and Apple Network Configuration would also be of interest
You will fault find and diagnose failure take corrective action to repair where possible on site
Must have good interpersonal skills and enjoy customer service.
Ability to maintain professional standards of quality of work, personal presentation and personal conduct in relation to yourself and your team.
Will be working at client sites mostly in Chesterfield/ Derby/ Derbyshire but could also travel to other areas of the UK to carry out service and maintenance work
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2900829