|Recruiter:||Wharncliffe Business Systems|
|Listed on:||19th February|
Sage 200 / ERP Implementation Consultant
Barnsley, South Yorkshire (with travel to customer sites)
Competitive Salary DOE Plus Bonus Schemes, and Benefits (see below)
Are you experienced in implementing Sage 200 or similar ERP software? Eager for a fresh challenge with an outstanding business? If so, read on.
We are Wharncliffe Business Systems, an award-winning IT solutions provider, specialising in Sage 200 based accounting and CRM and specialist textiles solutions.
We're looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our excellent team, working alongside our developers, helpdesk support, and systems engineers to deliver projects for customers.
As a Sage 200 / ERP Implementation Consultant, you will:
- Implement new systems and existing system upgrades
- Provide proactive and often challenging consultancy advice to customers to maximise the benefits of software
- Manage projects throughout the process using our unique project system
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and the team to manage projects throughout the implementation cycle
- Carry out analysis and specification for bespoke software requirements
- Investigate and explore solutions and ideas to meet project/customer requirements
- Work on a wide-range of additional solutions that form part of the Sage 200 ecosystem
To be considered as a Sage 200 / ERP Implementation Consultant, you will need:
- Similar solution implementation experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience in managing customer projects
- A strong customer focus
Sage 200 experience would be preferred, however we will provide the relevant training and certification accreditation that you require, if needed.
Other organisations may call this role Software Implementation Consultant, ERP Consultant, Accounting Solution Consultant, Sage 200 Implementation Consultant, or Solutions Consultant.
Why you should join our team:
- Develop your career with one of Sage's leading business partners
- Excellent training and support to increase your skill set
- Open and welcoming work environment
- Work from purpose-built offices just off J36 on the M1 and optionally from home
- A range of benefits including a pension and 23 days' holiday (increasing with service)
Webrecruit and Wharncliffe Business Systems are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Sage 200 / ERP Implementation Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: Wharncliffe Business Systems
Job ID: 2900229