|Listed on:||18th February|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive + Benefits|
TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER ROLE PROFILE
We work with the world's largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on communications strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge multimedia communications.
Working within a small, agile technical team the purpose of this role is to help wtv. deliver on its product's roadmap, maintaining and improving existing platforms. To achieve this requires collaboration with stakeholders across the business to define requirements and drive new features through the life cycle.
This hybrid role encompassing both tech guru and inspiring leader/communicator who is meticulous and instrumental in planning, scheduling and management of IT/technical related projects. You'll have great communication skills and be quick to build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally. Having a strong mix of professional and emotional intelligence is critical to success. You will enjoy driving meaningful change and innovation and have a track record of bringing people along the journey with you.
-Lead the product roadmap on assigned platforms
- Scoping project requirements, considerations and dependencies
- Validate the feasibility of project proposals or modifications
- Represent user needs and help ensure every new feature and modification adds commercial value to our services
- Develop required support documentation including risk logs, copy decks, technical briefs or requirement specifications. Ensure impacted technical and other operational teams are prepared for successful rollout.
- Sufficient documentation is available ahead of deployment
- Testing has been executed and signed off
- Release plans, roll back plans, and support resources are defined and available
- Prepare user groups for optimal utilization
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Managing with authority and responsibility the need to keep both clients and our
internal team expectations on track
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Agile Development Methodology
- Jira Project Tracking Software
- Previous product management and/or product experience
- Outstanding intellectual ability, able to process and synthesize information from
internal and external sources towards product requirements.
- Understanding of UI, navigation and usability
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Ability to manage a project end-to-end, assign and manage work activities, meet deadlines and develop project management reporting in a timely and effective manner.
- Occasionally Supporting/Training Sales with product demonstration
- Exemplary organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-drive - responds to challenging priorities with a sense of urgency and pace
- Project planning, budget planning and resource management
- Experience of managing multiple Digital projects
- Flexibility to work across global time zones when required.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD practices
- Understanding of REST/graphQL API models
- Experience as a Web Developer is a bonus
Contact Name: WTV Global
Job ID: 2899788