£22000 - £25000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company has an immediate opportunity for a WordPress Web Designer to join their growing, fast-paced Managed Service Provider. Working closely with their clients to create and maintain fantastic WordPress & Woocommerce based website sites.
WordPress Web Developer Skills Required:
- 2+ Years of WordPress web development
- 2+ Years Experience working with WooCommerce
- Experience with HTML5/CSS
- Improving website traffic through a variety of multi-media (Search, Print & Social Media)
- Managing multi projects at the same time, with different deadlines and requirements.
- Google Adwords experience
- SEO experience
Must be able to demonstrate excellent skills in:
- Wordpress sites
You should have a basic understanding of :
- Photoshop or Design Packages
- Plesk Web Servers
- Base knowledge of Google SEO strategies & Google PPC
Contract length: 3 months - This is with a view to potentially go full time if the candidate is able to gain new business.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Interviews will be done online via teams, however they would then want to do an induction in house for a week before allowing the successful applicant to work from home until this madness is over!