|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||15th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£350 - £390|
3 Month contract initially
Remote working (Normal location: Gosport)
Rate - £350 - £390 per day
We have a fantastic opportunity with a blue chip client, a global leading organisation in their field. We are looking for an Automation Tester to join the team.
You will posses good communications skills, with good attention to detail, a pragmatic and confident team player. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the Testing Lifecycle, with a solid understanding of testing Techniques and their use, ensuring testing best practices.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Good understanding of Oracle HR/Payroll functionality - Ability to use Oracle HR/Payroll functionality to test changes made to functionality.
* Understanding of at least one database environment (Preferably Oracle) - Knowledge of a database environment enabling the manipulation and investigation of data.
* Understanding of Test Management tooling (Preferably ALM) - Ability to use test management tooling for script planning and development providing audit and progress tracking as required
* Fault logging / defect tracking tools - Ability to use administrative procedures and tools for logging defects and providing the ability to audit and track defects as required.
* Test Script Planning and Progress Reporting
This is an excellent opportunity on a long term project of work, If you are looking for the next step in your IT Contracting career, apply now for your CV to reach me directly, we will respond as soon as possible.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Jonathan English
Reference: TJ/662/15/02 - Func Test_1613403966
Job ID: 2898547