Are you looking for a challenging job position? Would you like to contribute your knowledge and ideas, helping to shape the development or establish new industry standards?
In addition to exciting products and projects, a great working atmosphere and interesting development opportunities, our customer is also proud to interact in the market as a family-run company and global manufacturer.
As soon as possible, we are therefore looking for a Data Scientist (m/f/d) for the area of condition monitoring, predictive maintenance & machine learning, in a permanent position at the Vienna location, to support the (product-) development department.
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Create value out of data and discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and support making smarter decisions to deliver even better products
- Combine information from various sources and analysing it for better understanding about highly automated machinery
- Design and implementation of innovative digitization solutions with a focus on condition monitoring, predictive maintenance and machine learning
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging machinery data to drive business and product solutions
- Research, evaluate and implement artificial intelligence algorithms (e. g. AWS AI and machine learning services)
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Continuous creation and maintenance of statistical evaluations, analytical algorithms, forecast models and complex (real-time) analyses
- Implementation and visualization of data-driven results throughout all internal stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, Tensorflow etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage) and experience with applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- We're looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master's or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Crisis-proof workplace with over 40 years of company history
- No all-in contract - paid overtime
- Owner-managed company with a familiar working atmosphere
- Good public connection with the underground U1
A gross annual salary of at least 50,000 euros on a full-time basis is offered for this position, depending on your qualifications and professional experience, an overpayment in line with the market is given. A two-stage application process awaits you, through which I will accompany you competently and transparently!
Would you like to find out more about the position as a Data Scientist (m/f/d) in Vienna? Please send me your complete application documents directly using the "Apply now" button to the attention of Mr. Jan Luther or to Click here to contact this recruiter
Please refer to this job advertisement. I am happy to answer questions about the position directly on +43 1 229 7317.
I look forward to your application!
Contact Name: Jan Luther