My client a Leading Pharmaceutical company based in Belgium requires an Insights Builder Disqover Project Manager
- Job description: team / project presentation; content of the mission (with tasks and activities); required competences (soft skills & hard skills (education, nb of years of experience...))
The role will sit in the IT Clinical Analytics and Visualization group and will be part of the team reporting to the IT Solution Expert Clinical Development. The team focuses in managing short term projects to improve and evolve an IT solution for the Clinical Development stakeholders :Insights Builder Disqover.
This platform is a search engine that queries results and insights (analytics and visualization) from a plethora of medical and clinical data.
Insights Builder Disqover is a platform with a high degree of customization: new data can be ingested, and new dashboards will be created. In the next year we are aiming to connect with key stakeholders in the clinical space encouraging such customization.
Each one of these customizations will be a short project that will be managed by the "Insights Builder Disqover Project Manager". The management of this projects require:
- Being able to understand the needs and the expectation of the clinical team (basic clinical or medical knowledge could be useful) and translate them in insights and visualizations
- Being able to detect the right data (public or internal at the company) and manage the creation of the data pipeline to bring the data in Disqover. The actual development of the pipeline will be handled by the IT-AI team.
- Being able to make a link between Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing capabilities for information extraction from the data and translate those in high level insights.
In addition to those specific requirements the "Insight Builder Disqover Project Manager" will perform basic PM activities: estimate a timeline for the project and resources estimates.
For this position we suggest:
- A relevant degree and affinity with IT / Clinical domain
- Knowledge of IT concepts. R, Python development skills and knowledge of Linux OS is preferred
- Meaningful relevant and demonstrable experience in managing projects in an IT environment
- Experience in managing IT projects with Artificial Intelligence elements (Machine Learning or NLP) or a solid knowledge on the topic
- Being able to adapt to everchanging scenarios and to continuously learn!
- Being autonomous: communicate with the stakeholders, propose solutions.
- Being able to create impactful communications for both face to face meeting and virtual ones.
- Fluent in English
As for soft skills for the "Insights Builder Disqover Project Manager" we require:
- Collaborative attitude and ability to interact positively with the stakeholder
- Ability to work in uncertain/everchanging environment
- Positive attitude in problem solving: no challenge is too big
Contact Name: Eilidh Smith