Senior UX Researcher - Holborn London
Our Client are design thinkers solving business challenges with mission critical digital solutions that weave technology and human experiences into meaningful and economic outcomes.
A global team and part of a larger digital engineering company providing service to different sectors.
Currently, looking to recruit in to the London offices a UX researcher.
The position is to conduct UX research and workshops, consult clients on product strategy and act as a user and design advocate within development teams.
- Assist UX & service design consultants in research, workshops, client and user engagements and testing.
- Conduct stakeholder research, user research, market research, and user tests.
- Facilitate workshops and provide client advice in challenging ...
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to derive personas, use cases, concepts, user journeys and information architecture.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into compelling UX strategies.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to ensure the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered.
- Act as a design and UX advocate internally and externally.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• UX researcher with over 3 years work experience working for respected clients as a UX researcher, service designer or consultant.
• Understanding of the UX processes.
• Experience in interface design for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment is desired.
• Experience of working to strict deadlines.
• Proven track record and agency experience.
• Experience in designing user flows, wireframes and implementation instructions.
• Ability to define key metrics and evaluate project success.
• Portfolio of UX and design work.
The salary for this role is up to £50K
Please send your CV to us in Word format.