Cyber Consulting Lead
£130000 - £150000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Cyber Practice Consulting Lead (Legal / Industrial)
£130000 - £150000 per annum
Our client is a successful LSE-listed information and technology assurance firm. They offer their global and extensive client base information, technology and cyber services covering; independent advice, secure managed services and system implementation.
They are looking to appoint a UK Cyber Security Practice Lead; delivering their Cyber Security services across a broad spectrum - inc. cyber risk management services, strategy & transformation, identity & privileged access management, cyber privacy and protection (inc. GDP), data loss prevention (DLP), incident & response, threat intelligence monitoring, penetration testing, cyber strategy, governance & transformation, vendor selection & procurement advice, cloud security. The role pays c £150- £200,000 overall package.
The successful applicant will have both proven track records in 1) running a successful cyber practice unit and 2) a) legal / professional services OR b) industrial and manufacturing sectors.
To ensure the correct level of depth is covered in both remits, our client is using the below as a desirable specification:
* Deep understanding of either the Legal / Professional Services sector OR the Industrial (OT/ICS/Manufacturing/Energy/Utilities) sector, including enviable networks in place.
* Proven experience in running and growing a cyber security professional services practice.
* Thought leadership and credibility towards cyber security / consulting / said sectors.
* A passion for the recruitment, development, mentoring etc. of consulting talent.
* Likely background a current Senior Manager / Director in a Big-4 / Consultancy / System Integrator / Vendor or equivilent.
Cyber/ Technical background;
* Deep experience in cyber security, delivering and understand one or more of the following; cyber risk management services, identity & privileged access management, cyber privacy and protection (inc. GDP), data loss prevention (DLP), incident & response, threat intelligence monitoring, penetration testing, cyber strategy, governance & transformation, vendor selection & procurement advice, cloud security.
* Demonstrable background in; working with, presenting to, articulating and documenting cyber concepts / frameworks to non-technical teams / CxO stakeholders.
* Familiarity with Security Auditing tools
* Understanding of commercial and sales processes (RFPs, ITTs, cycles, deadlines)
* Project management principles
* Recognised industry qualification or equivalent (i.e. CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, CEH, CISSP)
* The sourcing, management and execution of proposal responses, tender presentations and proof of concept demonstrations within the UK financial services sector.
* Scoping market opportunities to align with the firms capability, strategy and strengths.
* Assist with the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of SME sales collateral.
* Represent the group in highly visible areas such as; client sites, industry events, social media, thought-leadership
* Carry the necessary technical credentials to understand client needs, shape proposals, work with internal deliver teams, build relationships with client contacts (i.e. CISOs, CIOs etc.)