|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||9th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£70,000 - £80,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
About The Role
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. We're a national society, with local values and loyalty, and a caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 2 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don't pretend that what you do for us is all you're about. We want you to bring your whole self to work - parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert... whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that's how you are able to be your best.
This is a key role in the Enterprise Architecture team, providing an exciting opportunity for someone with extensive experience of End User Compute, Modern Device Management, solutions architecture and oversight, who will act confidently as a direction setter and subject matter expert, engaging positively with key business and technical stakeholders. You'll be responsible for providing strategic direction, expertise and leadership.
• Be highly effective at both written and verbal communication with substantial experience of developing highly effective working relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
• Have a solid understanding of architecture, associated strategies and frameworks
• Have well developed interpersonal, analytical, planning and organising skills, an attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and the ability to work on your own initiative
Essential Technical Skills:
• Windows as a Service / Evergreen Service Models
• End User device build and management design, including MECM
• Office 365 / Azure Cloud
• Modern Device Management
• Active Directory and Group Policy / AAD
• Detailed understanding of Microsoft Server Infrastructure
• 5+ years in Technology Design and Architecture
Highly desirable Technical skills:
• Cloud Desktop and Virtual Device Infrastructure
• Experience of other Server platforms
• Experience of other Cloud technologies, e.g. AWS, GCP
• Client Connectivity, Networking and VPN
• Internet Access and Security, including Proxy Gateways and CASB
• Scripting / Automation skills
About The Company
As an employee, we encourage you to take control of your career. We invest in our people, with regular opportunities for training and development. And later, if you're looking for a new challenge, we actively champion internal progression.
We've got a whole range of different ways to support you, both in your role and wider wellbeing. Our flexible working arrangements and family-friendly policies also help to make sure you're happy and in control of your work-life balance.
And we're committed to being by your side for as long as you want to be part of our story.