|Listed on:||9th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£400 - £450|
|Start Date:||2021-02-09 00:00:00|
Job Title:RSA IGL Developer Administrator
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
The IT Security Technical delivery team manages various projects which includes existing cyber security tools expansion and implementation of new cyber security tools. An existing opportunity is available to join this group to work as RSA IGL Developer Administrator who will expand existing infrastructure.
Joining a highly productive team, the successful candidate will be expected to familiarise themselves with the processes and procedures of the bank quickly to be able to support and work on project with other teams. Candidate will be expected to articulate complex technical instruction in plain English to earn the support of senior management stakeholders and those technically less experienced. The role requires an excellent team player; a self-starter with a motivation and desire to seek out & deliver improvements and a drive to document and promote future platform opportunities for approval and funding.
Candidates applying for this role must be able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of
Splunk Administration & should have strong knowledge on use-case development with Cyber Security background.
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
· Manage RSA IGL implementation across all environments
· Administer RSAIGL
· Work on enhancement and new changes
Functional / Technical competencies (Essential):
1. Strong Knowledge and Experience with IAM tools / processes
1. Application integration experience on RSA IGL (must)
1. Analytical and troubleshooting skills on RSA IGL(must)
1. Experience with SQL/PLSQL scripting (must)
1. Experience on automating provisioning/De-provisioning through RSA IGL(must)
1. Experience with Implementing RBAC through RSA IGL(must)
1. Experience with web service protocols REST/SOAP (nice to have).
1. Web Development basics, i.e.: HTML, CSS, JS (nice to have).
1. Java/JSP (nice to have).
1. PowerShell/VB scripting (must)
? 5-10 year’s relevant IT experience with 3+ years’ experience in RSA IGL Development/ Administration within large corporate environment.
? Cyber security domain experience
1. Degree level qualification or equivalent level / recent technology focussed qualification.
1. Familiar with the specific standards associated with an IT practitioner's current role: e.g. Health and safety standards; change management; incident management and problem management standards; and common service focussed frameworks such as ITIL.
1. Good general knowledge of IT infrastructure (hardware, software, database, networking, security and cloud technologies).
1. English language skills required for technical authoring of documents and creating of persuasive presentations.
1. Splunk Certified Admin
Degree level qualification or recent technology focussed qualification.
I.e. Negotiating, client facing, communication, assertive, team leading/team member skills, supportive.
Behaviour competencies (Essential):
Excellent communication skills
Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability.
A proactive, motivated approach.
The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly.
Strong decision-making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement.
A structured and logical approach to work
Strong problem solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment.
Ability to work out of hours / weekends (often at short notice).
Contact Name: Admin Ssunita Chaubey
Job ID: 2896323