eCommerce Systems create all our websites and mobile apps in-house, then deploy and manage them. All websites are still growing and continually need testing
About the Team
Working in one of the largest QA Test teams in the country, made up of Manual and Automation Testers. The Team focuses on continual delivery of functionality and user experience which ensures our customers have the best shopping experience across our UK and International sites.
About the Role:
- In this role, you'll work to create and execute testing activities to ensure changes meet the requirements by assisting the test team on best practices in delivering excellent software
- You'll design robust test frameworks to be used throughout by developers and testers and will promote testing at all steps of the development cycle, whilst being responsible for facilitating, creating and executing testing activities
- Working alongside various teams to assist with planning, writing, executing and automating test scripts and communicating testing results, coverage and making recommendations where necessary
- You'll perform a wide range of behavioural driven development (BDD) activities, participate in delivering projects to meet business objectives and join in with the team in interpreting business requirements into technical actions to deliver high quality, customer focused testing solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of SIT/ UAT testing
- Writing, executing and automating test scenarios for various web technologies
- Good knowledge and experience of an Object Oriented Programming language (preferably Java, C#)
- Knowledge and experience of using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber or Gauge, Gherkin
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Good team player
- Great analytical skills and fearless QA mindset to ask the right questions
- Experience of testing software in an agile delivery environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with support queries and collaborating with client teams
- Experience of testing throughout the full software development life cycle
- A professional accreditation (such as IQTSB/ ISEB) would be an advantage
- Azure DevOps
Once you have submitted your application one of our IT Recruiters will be in touch with you. If you are progressed to an interview, you can expect a 2 stage process in which you get the opportunity to meet with some of our IT Project Managers and Team Leaders.
Thereafter you Recruiter will be back in touch with you with feedback!