|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||5th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£580 - £630|
SC/DV ArcSight Engineer x 5 - Glasgow / Hampshire
Our major, international client require ArcSight Engineers to join a team working on a security application, supporting normal onboarding activities for ArcSight components, such as Connector, Logger and ESM. The project is deploying ArcSight SIEM solution.
Duties will include: install/configure, device onboarding support such as advice and support to application owners on required log settings, facilitation of log collection requirements such as networking request, request of service accounts, sub parsers and flex creation, rationalisation and reporting of onboarding progress and application support in the event of an issue.
- ArcSight FlexConnector development
- Integrating Security tooling with on premise and cloud-based log sources
- Working in a public sector secure environment
Other Required Skills/Experience:
- Designing, implementing and / or operating ArcSight SIEM Solutions in enterprise customer environments and across varying levels of complexity.
- Integrating Security tooling with on premise and cloud-based log sources and / or deploying and operating cloud hosted security operations / SIEM tools
- ArcSight FlexConnector development, including multi-line log files, Extra-Processors and conditional mapping
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Including the ability to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate your professionalism and expertise.
- The depth and breadth of security operations knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across several associated technologies.
- Excellent problem solving abilities, capable of identifying root causes and novel approaches to achieve the goal.
- Knowledge of key Information Security and Compliance Frameworks.
- Working in a secure environment.
- In-depth understanding of HMG GPG13
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Melanie Clarke
Job ID: 2895235