Business Transformation and Technology Manager - Infor M3
£70,000 - £75,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infor M3 ERP practitioner. The Company benefits from great people, opportunities, culture & technical challenges. The chance to add real value to the IT & Technology function. The Company continues to grow and looks to outperform its 2021 targets. The role covers a number of overseas sites.
The role of the Business Transformation and Technology Manager is to work with members of the executive team and local management to identify how technology can help the division and the business units achieve their business and financial strategies and goals. You will implement the agreed strategy to assist in achieving those business goals and recommend investments that will deliver the necessary results.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the information technology and network infrastructure supports the division's computing, data processing and communication needs within the constraints of the Company.
- Proven ERP Infor M3 operational experience preferably across multiple sites/countries.
- Able to implement a general IT & Technology strategic vision, combined with the ability to be able to deal with day to day operational issues as required.
- Must be able to communicate business transformation and technology objectives clearly and convey the benefits to the organisation.
- Must be knowledgeable at a high level in current technology trends in particular cybersecurity.
- Experience with managing an IT help-desk - personnel and system wise.
- Personal input to developing strategic information technology plans and their subsequent implementation.
Salary of £70000 to £75000 depending on experience
The role is based in Hampton TW12. Some overseas travel will be required when Covid safe. The job is predominantly office based but one/two days at home can be accommodated. Close to Hampton rail station on South Western Rail