SC Cleared - Business Analyst
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£300 - £340
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
*** SC CLEARED ***
OUTSIDE OF IR35
4 WEEKS INITIAL CONTRACT
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a government client, looking for a Business Analyst with good experience around Agile, Scrum, DevOps and Government Digital Services (GDS).
The role is a initially for 4 weeks, but there is a chance this can be extended. This role is sitting outside of IR35. We do require an active SC for this role.
The responsibilities we are looking for the successful candidate to undertake are;
* Lead all the analysis activity on the project/account
* Work within and feed back into the enterprise & business architecture
* Work with the account to develop business and help pull together bids
* Take responsibility for the analysis of the business, its processes, organisation, systems and data
* Drive the end-to-end requirements management process
* Take a Product Owner role on Agile projects
* Support practice leadership: taking a lead on practice-wide/internal initiatives
* Demonstrate flexibility, using ability and experience to tackle issues as encountered
* Provide expert-level business analysis & requirements management
* Performance Management: a formal appraisal of more junior staff
* Take project-wide responsibility for the analysis of the business, its processes, organisation, systems, and data
* Take project-wide responsibility for traceability
* Oversee the capture of the customer requirements and their processing into detailed functional and non-functional requirements from which specifications and designs can be developed
* Set the standards for and lead on user experience and design of mobile applications
Skills we're looking for:
* Certification in the BSC Business Analysis syllabus, or equivalent experience
* Demonstrable experience of Business Analysis in Agile environments
* Writing user stories and managing product backlog
* Experience in delivering systems analysis and determining requirements on applications development projects
* Knowledge and experience of modelling business and functional requirements using UML (e.g. use cases and class diagrams) preferably within an established/structured method such as RUP
* A demonstrable track record of developing application designs & specifications: functional and non-functional and of maintaining traceability, throughout
* Experience in agile/scrum-based development, Kanban, etc.
* UX&D experience: wireframes, user personas & user journeys
* A successful track record of managing tasks/sub-projects
* A broad background of types of project and application experience from a major end-user / IT Services/consultancy organisation
* The ability to train and mentor other team members
* Stakeholder management skills; able to negotiate and influence people effectively
* The ability to plan and manage tasks and small projects within an overall project context
* Exposure to the most popular business analysis tools
If this sounds of interest, please apply for your CV to reach me directly.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.