|Recruiter:||Brecon Beacons National Park Authority|
|Listed on:||4th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£20,493 - £21,748|
|Salary Notes:||£20,493 - £21,748 pro rata|
IT Technician (6 Month FTC)
Brecon, Brecon Beacons
Brecon Beacons National Park Authority protects the natural beauty, wildlife and cultural heritage of Brecon Beacons National Park.
We are now seeking an IT Technician to join us for a six month, fixed term contract.
- Salary of £20,493 - £21,748 pro rata
- Offices based in one of the UK's most beautiful sites
- 21 days' holiday per annum plus eight public holidays and two extra statutory days
- Learn a great range of IT skills
As an IT Technician, you will be responsible for providing first line support to colleagues across the Brecon Beacons National Park Authority who are experiencing technical difficulties.
Delivering IT support services, you will also help to maintain IT systems whilst acting as the first point of contact for IT issues, fielding incoming support calls and responding to support tickets.
Your role will also involve:
- Updating patching and antivirus
- Maintaining cybersecurity
- Administering users, groups and rights on the network
- Assisting in new system and solution rollouts
To be considered as an IT Technician, you will need:
- Knowledge of office 365 and SharePoint cloud environments
- Knowledge of using and configuring PCs and mobile devices
- An active interest in ICT and technology with a willingness to learn
- Great problem solving, analysis and communication skills
- Welsh language skills
Other organisations may call this role First Line Technician, Helpdesk Technician, IT Support Technician, IT Systems Technician, Helpdesk Support Analyst, or IT Service Desk Technician.
The closing date for this role is the 1st of March 2021.
Webrecruit and Brecon Beacons National Park Authority are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as an IT Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: Brecon Beacons National Park Authority
Job ID: 2894738