Program Manager - Enterprise Data Management (m/f/d)
Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting project opportunity as Program Manager - Enterprise Data Management.
Your aim is to establish an enterprise-wide data management operating model that champions/ cultivates a data-obsessed mindset across the business
Your role as Program Manager - Enterprise Data Management
- Chief counsel to EDM Program Director on the strategic and operational issues in the program: Able to see a complex program from a "big picture"/strategic level; able to communicate a clear vision for the EDM program and able to set direction for the team and drive teams to decisions
- Responsible for driving efficiency and effectiveness of the overall program execution while supporting the Program Director with overall strategic program management, including coordination and collaboration with other key transformation programs (i.e. - NGE, LDC)
- Develop and manage the overall 2021 EDM program milestones, outcomes and plan while providing regular status reporting and maintain the EDM program backlog via regular interactions with the Workstreams to ensure local plans are reflective of overall program objectives
- Adapt and maintain the EDM 2021 program plan through multiple lenses for different stakeholder groups
- Work with the EDM Program Director to set OKRs / KPIs for EDM, and create a regular reporting structure to measure progress
- Ability to see a complex program from a "big picture"/strategic level; able to communicate a clear vision for the EDM portfolio and able to set direction for the team and drive the teams to decisions
- Reliable, constructive communication skills, good listening skills, willing to share information, willing to cooperate and help, flexible. Breaks down barriers to teamwork at organizational levels.
- Is a self-starter, can work independently and has the ability to prioritize across multiple competing tasks and objectives
- Proven experience in strategic program management in a business-wide transformation
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team
- Adept at creating and writing business presentations, including storyboarding
- Exceptional business communication abilities, especially in written and presentation form
- Ability to identify, understand and mitigate business risk
- Strong ability and willingness to learn and upskill in new areas
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with change
- Excellent ability to work, write and communicate in English is required
- Adept at working remotely - this role will require you to be fully embedded in the EDM core team, and previous experience working in this way is desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Teams, MS Apps (PPT, XLS), and JIRA
- Understanding of Agile principles and how they apply to program management: Scrum Master certification is considered an asset
- Previous experience working in Data, IT and / or Digital transformation also an asset
- Location: Basel
- Start date: 22.02.2021
- Duration: 6 months
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Program Manager - Enterprise Data Management (m/f/d), please contact Hoa Ha. We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha