|Listed on:||1st February|
|Salary/Rate:||£500 - £700|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Government client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst (DV Cleared).
Summary of the role Our client is looking for a business analyst to understand user requirements for the use, reuse and management of physical information estate and test, develop and implement new processes in support of the development of a revised physical files management strategy.
Who you will work with
Role will work within the IT and records team, reporting to the Head of Information Governance, working closely with users across the business.
What you will work on
1. Understand current physical file estate, including files held onsite and in off-site storage
2. Work with users in gathering business requirements for physical file creation, use and reuse
3. Work with subject experts to gather requirements on obligations for managing physical files
4. Make recommendations to find further opportunities to maximise the value from our information
5. Review current processes for managing, selecting and reviewing physical files, gather requirements and develop new processes
Key skills and experience;
Business Analyst (DV Cleared), Business Analyst, Business Analysis, User Needs, User Stories, Business Improvement, Stakeholder Management, Agile, Scrum, Information Management, Legal Obligations, Government, Public Sector, SC Cleared, SC Clearance, Security Cleared