Residential Surveyor (Great Relocation Package - LDN/SE)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for Building Surveyors (MRICS, AssocRICS, FRICS) and Registered Valuers (VRS) to progress in your career, working for a rapidly expanding firm with a unique approach, cutting-edge technology, and huge growth plans to become number 1 in the market?On offer is the chance to become a highly-esteemed Chartered Building Surveyor working in the South East with a company that will support you in achieving your career goals while you play a key role in the successes of a firm where you are more than just a number.There are multitude of opportunities for the right candidate with a RICS accreditation and a fantastic relocation package to the South East, covering your expenses, moving costs as well as temporary accommodation and agency fees!The relocation package:
*Expenses paid (Interview process)
*Temporary accommodation in a hotel until you find a property
*Agency fees paid This company have continued to grow from strength to strength, with strong funding and investment from shareholders they have a huge variety of work across London and the Home Counties. They pride themselves on providing a good work-life balance for all their employees alongside a fantastic culture, cutting-edge technology and a long-term career opportunity.In this role you will work from home, covering your local patch conduction Valuations, Homebuyers reports and other Building surveys. Your work will be focussed around your qualifications and skillset.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with multiple opportunities for a variety of candidates, offering the chance to work on state-of-the-art technology in a company with a new approach and huge plans to become a major player in the market across the UK.On offer is the chance to rapidly develop your career working for a company with a 'family' culture who support all their employees and continue to provide a fantastic service to their clients.The role:
* Building Surveyor/Registered Valuer (MRICS, AssocRICS, FRICS, VRS)
* Building surveys, Valuations and Homebuyer reports
* Using cutting-edge technology
* Great culture and work-life balanceThe person:
* Building Surveyor/Valuation Surveyor/Registered Valuer
* MRICS, AssocRICS, FRICS or VRS - Open to all options!
* Full driving license
* Want to work in a rapidly expanding, unique organisation with a fantastic cultureReference number: 99878To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Mount at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed