Purpose of the role:
Create sustainable and organic sales growth by developing a new portfolio of loyal accounts across multiple markets. Use differentiation to sell our products, services and capabilities against our competition.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver a territory budget in line with Company and Group targets utilising the full suite of Product Ranges.
- Provide a primary interface between customers and other functions within the organisation to deliver service to new and developing customers
- Liaise with Customer Support personnel to ensure that responses to customer enquiries are completed on a timely basis, to achieve service and quality standards
- Inform customers of new product/technologies and services, and ensure that customers receive training on these products where required
- Create, monitor and revise lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Submit reports detailing sales statistics such as order levels, margin levels, call rates, leads, etc
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the organisation's and competitors' products and/or services
- Specific responsibility for developing new business from new accounts
- Manage sales performance through key performance indicators
- Develop strategic plans for business development and ensure profitable growth in line with the business objective
- Conduct customer visits, ensuring a logical & planned geographical approach is taken
- Conduct joint customer visits with engineering, customer service and other relevant departments, providing feedback to the business
To find out more abut this role, please contact Shaun Gannon at IC Resources.