At Reward Gateway, we're driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to "make the world a better place to work." Since 2006, we've been right by the side of the world's most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We're more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we're constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to develop products our customers will fall in love with. This is where you come in, your role in our mission is to support with:
- High quality, timely implementations of technical specifications that can be deployed to our clients.
- "Clean", well-designed and tested PHP code adhering to internal standards and/or industry best-practices.
Some of your responsibilities & core duties will be:
- Defining, interpreting and developing software to written requirements and technical specifications.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product and databases to ensure it is functional and scalable.
- Suggesting improvements to existing products and implementing them across our platform.
- Working with other members of the team to help deliver significant new features to the business based on their requirements.
- Adhering to deadlines, prioritising your work, and delivering progress reports.
- Completing administrative work including but not limited to, writing technical documentation and time-tracking
The Experience and Key SKills you will have:
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.