Junior Project Co-Ordinator / Junior Project Manager
£24,000 - £30,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Working for the Service Delivery Manager and alongside the Solution Delivery Team, you will be supporting client projects using proven project management methodologies.
Delivery within time and budget is critical as is managing customer expectations and capturing scope creep. As a project manager, you will be working with both new and existing clients. Their consultants maintain relationships with each customer, however, it is key that you can form strong working relationships with both the client and consultant. You will need to take time to understand the client's requirements/project goals to effectively engage with multiple Projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Project Management: Initial engagement, planning and set up of the Project. On-going management of Deliverables and Milestones.
- Sprint Activities: Planning in partnership with the Consultants, scheduling and running meetings (internal and external), tracking dependencies, identifying risks and ensuring process is followed.
- Project Documentation: Maintaining and communicating within the framework provide including the management of key project documents
Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience in delivering projects
- Experience and an interest in technology
- Exposure or knowledge of agile
- Organised, Self-motivated and a Proactive Team Player
- Capable of Delegating
- Opinionated, Confident and Articulate
- Friendly and Professional
- Creative, Flexible & Driven by Success
What the company is offering:
- Competitive Salary £24,000 to £30,000
- Clearly defined Career Path
- Annual Review
- Discretionary Bonus
- 22 Days Annual Holiday
- Subsidised Social every 2 months chosen by employees
- Fruit and Snacks in the office
- Option to work from home