The Solutions Architects are crucial for the success of the client's mission to be the best
travel technology provider for the enterprise travel sector. You will deliver first-class solutions
through technical competence, both in Salesforce and other environments, and well as
being an inspiring and integral member of the scrum teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Delivering technical architecture, across multiple programs according to our standards & departmental expectations so that we are consistently delivering value
- Leading and guiding introduction, design & continuous development of CI/CD across the SalesForce ecosystem, engaging with other key stakeholders
- Designing integration architecture, data architecture, overall solution architecture and business/process architecture
- Regularly attending and contributing (weekly) Technical Design Authority meetings and have a detailed understanding of the product road map
- Designing and implementing specific SFDC designs for the environment and deliver technical solutions as and when require
- Implementing and maintaining high standards of solution design and implementation
by providing technical leadership and coaching to team members
- Leading client meetings to gather business requirements and translate them into
- Working according to any processes (e.g. Scrum, Agile, CI/CD etc.) that we is
committed to and can articulate the associated benefits, so that the team
understands why they are so valuable.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3-years experience designing Salesforce solutions, preferably within a
travel technology Salesforce Partner
- Strong operational knowledge of as well as Salesforce Certifications in Sales,
Service, Community, Marketing clouds.
- Having Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification is a plus. If not, it needs to be completed
by the end of the probation period (3-months).
- Having Salesforce Data Architecture and Salesforce Management Designer Certification is a plus. If not, it needs to be completed in 6-months.
- Experience documenting end to end solutions.
- Strong track record in data modeling, Cloud architecture, SalesForce, integration
technologies, performance and scalability architecture
- Health care
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme can be negotiated
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.