LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
WORKLOAD & RESOURCING MODELLER *** FULLY REMOTE ***
ASAP START DATE
3 MONTH CONTRACT
RATE - NEGOTIABLE
We have significantly increased its capacity and capability to undertake checks and inspections related to COVID secure workplaces. We have put in place a temporary blend of in-house and outsourced capability undertaking telephone and physical on-site inspections, supported by an analytics and intelligence function. This new model has allowed us to be proactive at a large scale, but equally enabled us to react rapidly to changing environments and risk profiles.
We are planning to significantly increase the size and scale of our Spot Check operations in the coming weeks and now need a new Workload and Resource Modeller. This role is an operational position that is focused toward modelling the workload and the capacity across the operation, forecasting volumes at each stage and anticipating the resource and cost implications. The role of Workload and Resource Modeller will play a critical role in ensuring that we can deliver against the requirements of the Covid process by ensuring that the operational team have an accurate forecast of their workload and the necessary resource to manage it.
This role plays a key part in the COVID response in ensuring that we deliver our objectives and can effectively respond to changing priorities and ultimately provide public assurance that GB workplaces are COVID secure.
* Construct, adapt, improve, expand, maintain, present, explain, regularly update and calibrate a clear and user-friendly Operational and Resource Forecasting Model, including impacts on costs, workload, FTE and capacity.
* Conduct and provide Statistical Analysis to support the ongoing Forecasting processes
* Prepare Data and MI to support and guide operational decision making
* Produce scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis when required
* Collaborate across departmental teams to help improve the delivery and consistency of the Forecasting Model
* Respond to and deliver against ad-hoc requests for data from across the organisation
* Review and audit data to ensure it is correct, raising issues and areas for action as required
* Proactively inform the Operations about resource impacts, issues, opportunities, etc.
* Proactively identify ways to improve the Models and their accuracy.
* Present and explain Model inputs and outputs to Stakeholders, if and when required.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Strong analytical and numerical skills and attention to detail.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills to manipulate, manage, analyse and present data, including knowledge and experience with Pivot Tables, Excel Functions (such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, COUNTIF, IF, etc), Macros and basic VBA
* Experienced using Power Queries in Microsoft Excel to prepare and transform data from multiple sources
* Capability to present outputs (tables, charts, slides, etc) in an accurate, user-friendly and consistent manner, with good presentation.
* Extensive experience in the creation and maintenance of Workload and Resource Forecasting Models in an operational setting (such as a Contact Centre)
* Excellent standard of oral and written communication
* Planning, co-ordination and organisational skills with the ability to meet challenging deadlines
* Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to use own initiative
* Understands the context and nature of the Covid challenge
* Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment and react quickly to emerging challenges
* Experience using Microsoft SharePoint and QlikView an advantage
Ways of Working:
This is a home/remote based role working with operational and project teams who are also working from home. We are making use of various technologies to communicate, but all activity will need to be managed remotely. The successful candidate will be inducted into the role remotely. The successful candidate will need access to a device (laptop or desktop) with Internet connection and a working environment that will allow them to work safely and effectively remotely.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.