Senior Internal Auditor
£35,000 - £45,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is a great opportunity for 1st time mover or someone looking for an opportunity with long term prospect of progression working for a global market leader in its field.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join our clients Global Internal Audit team as a Senior Internal Auditor. The successful candidate will be instrumental in supporting and delivering wide-ranging complex and challenging audits and influencing senior stakeholders.
Who we are?
Our Client are a financially strong, European regulated business operating in an number of different geographies, with over 9 million customer accounts, delivering strong financial returns.
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join our Global Internal Audit team as a Senior Internal Auditor, based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be instrumental in supporting and delivering wide-ranging complex and challenging audits and influencing senior stakeholders.
You will have a experience working in financial services / banking, preferably in an external or internal audit environment. You will join a well-established successful team and will be supported by our experts to grow your knowledge and to develop your career in Internal Audit. You will be a self-starter and have a proven track record of working under pressure in an ever-changing environment. You will have the ability to think on your feet, an inquisitive mind and the desire to succeed, whilst placing our customers at the heart of everything you do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that plays a key role in the business and will provide you with the opportunity to work across multiple brands across the Group. The successful candidate will be supported in completing a recognised professional qualification relevant to the role.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
* Support the delivery of complex and challenging audits across the Group
* Assist in the end to end planning, fieldwork and reporting of audit assignments
* Determine audit conclusions and influence and persuade key stakeholders on the actions required to address identified issues in audits. Supporting senior managers in complex negotiations
* Audit action follow-up and testing
* Build and proactively managing relationships with key stakeholders
* Act as a subject matter expert for Internal Audit
* Maintain up to date knowledge of industry best practice and regulatory requirements.
* Produce, review business documents including key KPIs and MI reporting.
* Support both UK and European brands subject to business needs
Skills were looking for:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent and be working towards or have completed a recognised relevant post-graduate qualification (e.g. CMIIA, ACA, ACCA)
* Relevant experience working in financial services/banking, preferably within External or Internal Audit, including strong governance, financial, regulatory and operations understanding and exposure
* Must have in depth knowledge of audit methodologies including data analytics capability
* Good working knowledge of UK regulation and key areas of regulatory focus from PRA and FCA
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent planning, co-ordination, organisation and presentation skills
* Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills with the ability to influence at a senior level
* Strong excel / IT skills
What we can offer you
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package.
* Share Incentive Plan
* 25 Days holiday rising to 30days (plus opportunity to buy/sell)
* Pension Scheme - company matching up to 5%
* Life Assurance 4 x salary
* Private medical insurance / Health plans
* Income protection
* Employee assistance program
* Cycle to work scheme / Gym Flex / Gadget scheme
* Flexible home working policy
If you are interested this great opportunity then please dont hesitate and apply.
Financial services | Banking | External/Internal audit