Currently there are 3 different Clients which we are working with who are looking for experienced professionals in Testing. All 3 clients would need applicants to be fluent Finnish speakers simply due to their Client areas being in markets where this would be necessary.
There are both medior and senior roles available and applications from those with experience in a range of tech is welcomed. For example one Lead Tester position will be someone will go in to the business, evaluate and then be the decision makers for which Tech is chosen for going forward.
Role & Responsibilities
- There are both in-house development companies as well as a consultancy who regularly hire in this area who we work with, so should you apply and we discuss things in further detail, we'll be able to match you to a better-suited company.
- Years of experience isn't an ideal way of judging ability, but a minimum of 4 years of experience would be needed in general to begin to have the experience for these positions.
- For senior roles, both technical skills as well as softer skills are important. As mentioned in the live example above, you will also need to have the confidence and experience to make high level decisions and responsibility.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent in Finnish speaking and writing required.
- A strong tech and testing background and experience being involved in project architecture and planning discussions.
- Tech experience can be varied, Robot Framework is one example which it'd be good to have experience with, others are fine too.
- With our clients being both in-house development companies, offering both hands-on roles as well as more senior and technical decision making roles there is a high likelihood of there being a great match.
- We will support with feedback, interview preparation, salary negotiations and more, so you'll get a wider amount of information that a standard job advert throughout your process.
- Permanent roles with well-established clients, with competitive salary ranges and benefits packages.