IT Security Analyst (Junior / Graduate)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£24000 - £25000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£24'000 - £25'0000 + Training + Technical Progressing + Pension + Healthcare + More
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Are you degree educated and have some commercial experience in IT, Network or Cyber Security?
Amazing opportunity to secure a new position within a stable and technical fascinating environment that will support you in becoming a high-level Cyber & IT Security Specialist!
Established for over 70 years, our client is a leader in the market and offer full turnkey solutions for specialist industries across the globe. Covering 16 different time zones and still expanding, they are looking for an IT Security Analyst to join there likeminded / close knit team of engineers.
Reporting to the IT security manager and siting within a dedicated team of 2 security specialists, you will undergo specialist training and on the job support from proven industry experts to ensure your success within the role. Once up to speed, you will be providing IT & cyber security to protect a global IT and complex infrastructure. This role will initially be BAU focused with the view to become more project focused as you grow with the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual that wants to build a career in IT security whilst working within a business that will support you on your journey.
* IT Security Analyst
* Providing cyber security to protect a global IT and complex infrastructure.
* Network security & Cyber security
* IT Support (Windows, Network, Active directory and more)
* BAU and project work
* Training and career progression available
* Degree in a relating (Cyber security / Information security)
* Some commercial IT experience
* Understanding of networking and network security.
* Knowledge of Windows / active directly / cloud.
* Knowledge of Cyber security (Penetration testing and related)
* Looking to eventually progress into a high-level IT security engineer.