Planning Procurement Manager
As a key member of the Operations team, the Planning & Procurement Lead will demonstrate ownership of production planning & control, resource planning & stock control, supply chain and the Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Produce and maintain the Monthly Production Plan and Production Forecast
- Plan and monitor inventory throughput the end-to-end production process, including sub- contractors, to meet customer demand.
- Manage Supply Chain; suppliers and sub-contractors
- Drive cost effectiveness
- Analyse historical data to better predict future performance and input to production capacity model and bottleneck capacity calculations.
- Identify potential improvements in unit cost, WIP/inventory management and cycle time
- Work with operations to maintain consumable and raw material inventory / supply to ensure no line down incidents.
- Supplier / sub-contractor selection, evaluation and assessment including identifying potential 2nd source opportunities.
- Maintain and develop MES to best support the business needs.
Skills & Experience -
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially strong Excel skills) and MRP/ERP Systems.
- Appropriate vocational qualifications and/or degree plus 5-10 years’ demonstrable relevant experience.
- Experience in low to medium volume, high mix production
- Experience in semiconductor fabrication and supply chain is advantageous.
To be considered for this role APPLY NOW! Or contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources