6 Months + Extensions
They're at the forefront of innovation whilst pushing boundaries and you'll be given the freedom and support you need to make an impact!
QA Tester Requirements:
What you'll do:
- Learning about the product, the team, testing and sky as a business
- Collaborate with the team members on a daily basis and communicating information about testing/concerns clearly to all appropriate parties
- Asking constructive questions, commenting/reviewing user stories , tasks, designs, specifications for gaps and clarity, and interacting with the product in such a way that it yields information that's useful
- Advising and mentoring the team about testing and delivering testing/tech related talks
- Acting as a key point of contact for all testing aspects of releases and coordinating releases and bugs resolution.
- Creating and maintaining the test automation framework, identifying tests to be automated using BDD, refactoring where needed and keeping on top of test coverage to align with product and customer needs
- Participating in sprint planning / daily stand-ups / sprint retrospectives and meetings
- Creating bug reports and explaining them to developers/stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Perform Sanity/Regression/Exploratory Testing/Defect Retesting and provide quick feedback on each build of the code.
- Accurately evaluate and report testing, test progress, and product quality to the team.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in software testing preferable with television apps.
- Passionate, proactive, dedicated tester who loves to find important problems while doing their best work
- Bringing new ideas to the team and knowledge sharing at test team meetings
- Experience in building a testing framework or using one with an awareness of Page Object Model
- Strong Functional / UI / App Testing experience, in generating test ideas, writing BDD scenarios, defining test data, test environment and testing requirements
- Contributing and driving both testing and test automation process improvements.
- Ability to prioritise and excel in a fast-paced, tight deadlines environment
If you believe you'd be suited please submit your CV at the first instance.