|Recruiter:||Nigel Frank International|
|Listed on:||18th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £65,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Marketing Automation Consultant - Pardot
The organisation that you would be joining is a fast-growing boutique Agency with a great customer base of large scale companies. The company themselves happens to be the Agency in their region and the role would give you the opportunity to be one of the first to join a growing Marketing Automation team.
As a Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be working closely with a team of Marketing Automation Specialists when it comes down to taking the lead on Pardot projects as well as working on other Marketing Automation platforms like Hubspot/Marketo etc. A key part of this role will be to take ownership of the reporting responsibilities on Pardot and Salesforce like building out custom dashboards to present to senior stakeholders. You will also be measuring SQL/MQLs and ROI through Pardot and Salesforce's analytics features. In this role you will be mainly using the platforms in a technical/administrative capacity, at the same time you will also be using the engagement studio in a more hands-on the capacity to build lead nurturing programmes. Another key element to this role is that you will be the client's key point of contact on all projects so this position is also quite client-facing and you will spend time recommending Marketing Automation platform and solutions to clients.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Automation focused role is essential
- Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce is also a must-have experience on other Marketing Automation platforms like Marketo and Hubspot are also good
- Stakeholder Management skills (Director level and above)
- Experience using the Engagement studio for building out lead nurture programmes
- Strong Salesforce and Pardot analytical skills for measuring MQLs and SQLs
- Pardot certifications aren't an absolute must but if you have them great!
- Previous experience working with a Marketing Agency is a bonus but not essential
As mentioned earlier the company would be joining is a boutique Marketing Agency and they won multiple industry awards speaking to the high-quality marketing projects they have delivered and the number of Marketing experts on their teams. The organisation itself are well known for their core Marketing Automation projects and they have recently had a high volume of Pardot projects just come live. As they are a Marketing agency they are more than happy to sponsor certifications as well as support with regular training on Marketing Automation.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - Click here to contact this recruiter
- Telephone [Telephone number removed]